Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cansei de Ser Sexy



Today's offering is the aforementioned Brazilian "electronica" (though the video shows a number of real instruments being played by real people. It also shows the Earth shaking to bring people together. Don't believe everything you see. I have only a rudimentary knowledge of plate tectonics, but I'm fairly sure "loving" is not the primary driving force). The track is Let's make love (and listen to death from above) from debut album from CSS. I heard a rumour that the hospitals in Rio are playing this over the tannoy, and immediately diagnosing anyone who's foot is not tapping as dead. Sounds reasonable to me. I'm not a natural dancer, but I've bopped round my room to this on more than one occasion. I’m alive even by Brazilian standards – result!


No comments: